European policies aim at a smart, viable and non-exclusive development, in a globalized economy that relies in competitiveness, social cohesion and sustainable development, in line with the integrated guidelines of the Europe 2020 strategy. These policies are described in more detail by Member States at sectoral and regional level and are implemented through partnership agreements and multi-annual operational programs (OPs) co-financed by the European Structural and Investment Funds.
Governmental, regional and local authorities involved in policy-making and the design and implementation of operational programs, seek specialized technical assistance, in order to readily and effectively exploit, the available funding under the terms and conditions of EU regulations.
The Xtend team has continuing experience in the design, growth, submission, management and monitoring of projects, at local, regional and European level, having developed specialized tools and methodologies and possessing unique know-how, and a wide network of partners.
The field of provided services to public bodies, covers the whole spectrum of the developmental process. Starting from the policy/strategic planning and funding up until the monitoring, control and evaluation, we focus on the potential each sector possesses in order to accomplish its mission and vision.
Our services cover a wide spectrum of thematic objectives for economic, social and territorial:
- Financial, business, touristic, environmental, cultural development.
- Social inclusion and integration of vulnerable social groups (i.e. refugees, immigrants, homeless etc.).
- Revival of abandoned and degraded areas.
- Invigoration of business
- Decrease of financial and social inequalities.
- Education, professional training and lifelong learning.
- Poverty prevention.
- Employment and employee mobility.
- Institutional capacity of public authorities and effective public administration.
- Low carbon economy, environmental protection and resource efficiency.
- Adaptation to climate change.
- Research, technological advancement and innovation.
- Information and communication technologies.
- Sustainable transport and network infrastructures.
For each project Xtend provides a complete package of consulting services that corresponds to the specific needs of the respective client(s). More specifically:
- Developmental policy planning.
- Financing pursuits/opportunities.
- Interconnection and networking.
- Project design, management, implementation and monitoring.
- Project evaluation.
Developmental policy planning
The/Our company supports at local, regional and central level the advancement of a strategic plan for economic and social cohesion and development. More specifically our services include:
- Inequalities analysis, developmental requirements and growth potential.
- Definition/Outlining of strategic priorities.
- Establishing policy goals and outlines within these priorities to minimize inequalities, meet developmental needs and harnessing development potential.
- Skill promotion and institutional strengthening to support the adoption of new policies / strategies.
These services respond to the needs of public entities to design their strategy and access EU funding resources, in order to implement projects for the improvement of economic, business, tourism, environmental, cultural development and social cohesion.
Specifically, services include:
- Project characterization/definition and funding.
- Funding resources analysis and opportunities.
- Project planning.
- Detailed project preparation.
- Project management structure.
- Provision strategy
- Funding application
- Project management
- Project management and control
- Project management and reports submission
- Support with directorial controls
- Project completion
The company assumes responsibility of ensuring the financing and execution of the day-to-day management of the project until its completion.
Interconnection and networking
As part of our search for funding, designing and implementing European projects and programs, our team supports the liaison and networking with local, national and European actors to develop partnerships and collaborations to exchange best practices, transfer know-how, design and implement cooperative actions.
Depending on the organization's priorities, it also promotes its interconnection and participation in corresponding European cities networks with the aim of developing common policies, evaluating actions through the implementation of these policies and developing a common methodology to meet such challenges.
Project planning, management, implementation and monitoring
Our executives have extensive experience in supporting public bodies in the design, management, implementation and monitoring of EU co-financed programs and projects providing technical assistance throughout the duration of the program and project.
These types of services respond to the needs of public bodies acting as the Beneficiaries of programs and projects.
These services include:
- Project planning
- Project portfolio structure
- Funding resources and identifying opportunities
- Feasibility studies and cost-benefit analysis (CBA)
- Detailed project planning
- Implementation of project financing
- Project implementation support
- Design, installation and operation of a Project Management Office
- Public procurement planning and management
- Monitoring and control of the project
- Contract management
- Awareness campaigns and promotional activities
- Administrative and on-the-spot inspections
- Periodic project reports
- Project evaluation
- Support to the financial and on-the-spot audits of projects by the given Managing Authority
- Project completion
Εκ των υστέρων αξιολόγηση για την εξέταση της αποτελεσματικότητας και της αποδοτικότητας της κοινοτικής χρηματοδότησης και της συμβολής του προγράμματος/έργου στο ευρύτερο τοπικό, περιφερειακό ή κεντρικό επίπεδο.